1600% increase in page visitors following website overhaul
Volleyball Ireland is the governing body for volleyball in Ireland. With the help of our experienced designers and developers, Volleyball Ireland saw a 1600% increase in traffic from organic channels. This figure continues to grow today.
Case Study at a Glance
- Volleyball Ireland is responsible for managing competitions across the Republic of Ireland: but their website was not up to the challenge. With their company branding hot off the presses, the client wanted their website to match their new look.
- Vine Digital managed the entire web design and development process, creating a functional and aesthetically pleasing hub for users and stakeholders. Our team also optimised the site’s CRO, UX/UI and SEO—which led to a 1600% increase in organic traffic.
“Their attention to detail and innovative skills were excellent.”
Volleyball Ireland is the governing body of the sport in the Republic of Ireland.
Their aim is to actively create an environment where volleyball can flourish. Volleyball Ireland manages the 10,000+ volleyball players in Ireland—either through schools, clubs, or as coaches, officials and volunteers.
Key Challenges Solved
Vine Digital was engaged by Volleyball Ireland in March 2020—for web design and development services. Prior to approaching Vine Digital, the client had used various third-party providers to handle competition data and league tables.
“Vine Digital has been outstanding in all areas of building a website from scratch. Their knowledge and recommendations will see our website flourish without a doubt.”
We were tasked with the creation of one application, to house all of their competition, events and information. Volleyball Ireland had also recently renewed their brand identity, and were eager to integrate these assets on the website. The client wanted their website to reflect their new brand identity.
- Created a web design mockup for the page templates, and designed reusable website components.
- Completed development and design work for over 600 pages in total.
- Configured a competition management system, for use across multiple competition types.
Volleyball Ireland was delighted with their new website: which aligned much more closely with their new brand identity. As a result of our efforts, organic visibility and traffic increased from an average of 6-12 clicks per day to a peak of 104 clicks per day. In the six months following launch, the client saw a 1600% increase in organic traffic.
“Nothing short of exceptional.”