Eight websites merged for largest building products provider in Ireland
SIG Ireland is the largest provider of building products in Ireland. Vine Digital managed and implemented the merging of eight websites: resulting in a unified identity for the brand. The client was exceedingly happy with the final product.
Case Study at a Glance
- SIG Ireland is a large corporation selling specialist building products in Ireland.
- As they were looking to merge eight distinct websites into one, SIG Ireland approached Vine Digital for design and development services.
“Vine Digital has been amazing to work with. We undertook a huge website redevelopment project, but Vine Digital’s professionalism made our whole experience run seamlessly. Looking forward to our continued relationship into the future.”
SIG is the largest provider of specialist building products in Ireland: with many decades of experience in the construction industry.
Over the years, SIG Ireland has built a strong reputation and are known for their technical expertise, as well as their willingness to seek out acquisitions and joint ventures with local Irish entrepreneurs.
Key Challenges Solved
We were engaged to consolidate eight distinct websites into one unified corporate website identity. A complex project like this was the perfect undertaking for our experts.
This was a large project: even for us. The client engaged our design and development services, knowing we could handle the task with great results.
“They nailed the brief from the get-go and understood the challenges, needs, and culture of our business.”
SIG Ireland’s new corporate website accurately represents their brand, and is much easier for the client to manage themselves.
- Created a site architecture and web design mockup for the page templates, and designed reusable website components.
- Completed development and design work for over 400 pages.
- Managed the migration of eight websites, to a new consolidated site.
SIG was delighted with their new website: which reflected and aligned with their corporate identity. For the client, it has streamlined their internal management process, as now they don’t have to manage eight separate websites. Instead, they were able to direct all their efforts towards just one.