Increase in average ranking from 70th to 5th for constipation relief brand
Coloxyl is a constipation relief brand, whose products are not sold on the website. This makes SEO all the more crucial: and the client approached Vine Digital for help growing brand visibility in organic search. After launching a multifaceted SEO campaign, the client’s average ranking for core terms jumped from 70th to 5th.
Case Study at a Glance
- Coloxyl’s average ranking for core search terms has increased from 70th to 5th.
- In the hands of Vine Digital’s SEO specialists, Coloxyl’s traffic has grown exponentially over the last two years—with an influx of visitors coming from SERPs.
Key Challenges Solved
Coloxyl sells constipation relief products, although not on their own website. Due to this, organic visibility for the brand was crucial to its growth. Our SEO specialists were tasked with increasing brand visibility via organic search.
To secure brand awareness in SERPs, our specialists completed several optimisations for Coloxyl. For the client’s most important term—constipation relief—Coloxyl went from ranking 70th to 5th. While still being outranked by high authority websites such as government and medical bodies, our work generated a significant increase in traffic and rankings for the client. Coloxyl’s visibility increased on terms including: baby constipation, constipation medicine, immediate constipation relief, constipation tablets and constipation relief.
- Creating a brand-new website architecture.
- Optimisation of meta titles and descriptions, to maximise CTR and attract more visits.
- Technical SEO including page speed optimisation.
- Content audit and optimisation for important keywords e.g. “constipation relief”.
- Outreach for building website authority.
The below is a comparison of traffic over the two years following launch:
Coloxyl’s rankings for top 50 keywords also increased exponentially over the course of two years: